Watch and Jewellery Appraisals
GemOro offers an on-site and independent gemological laboratory that offers professional, fair and accurate diamond grading, jewelry appraisals, and watch valuations, for nearly three decades.
With over 30 years of experience of carefully handpicking jewellery and timepieces, we feel it's imperative to make available as much knowledge as possible to our customers. Besides having the most exclusive brands of jewellery and watches, we also offer a variety of on-site services. Every facet of GemOro has been and will always be based on quality. Experience it for yourself.
On-Site Certified Gemologist/Appraiser
Michael Muradov, known as Muradov Jewelry appraisals, is located within Gemoro, at West Edmonton Mall. Michael is a professional appraiser that does fine jewelry and timepiece appraisals.
Michael’s credentials, experience which includes:
- A designation, a fellow of the Canadian Gemological Association F.C.Gm.A
- Gemmology Diploma from George Brown College
- Certification as an insurance replacement appraiser from the Gemological Institute of America
- Certified goldsmith
- Over 25 years Appraisal experience that is unrivalled in Alberta
Michael has authoritative expertise in his field as a master appraiser.
To process our Appraisals, we use state of the art equipment in the gemological laboratory and over 25 years of cumulative data. Assessments using market guides and both retail and resale data to do valuations on assorted jewellery and watches.
We offer but are not limited to:
- Jewellery appraisals
- Watch appraisals
- Luxury watch appraisals
- Engagement ring appraisals
- Diamond appraisals
- Gemstone ring appraisals
- Loose diamond appraisals
- Colored gemstone appraisals
- Bracelets appraisals
- Antique jewelry appraisals
- Diamond earring appraisals
- Pendant and necklace appraisals
- Ring appraisals
All of your appraisal needs are done onsite for the purpose of insurance, estates, probate and Canada customs.